About the site
The purpose of the ESA Industry Web Site is to provide industry & R&D entities with a dedicated place where they will directly find all what they need to do business with the Agency. Through this site industry & R&D entities will obtain access to:
- Programmatic data published by the different ESA R&D programmes (TRP, GSTP, Technology Transfer, ARTES,...) of direct interest to industry, either directly or trough the technology web site.
- The EMITS system, through which industry will be able to:
- get aware of all intended ESA procurements
- download all on-going ESA procurement actions
- express interest on the different procurement actions and establish relations with possible partners.
- Technical data (technical reports, final reports, etc.....). This access will allow industry and R&D partners to get on-line all information and documentation of direct relevance to their activity (patents, standards, technical reports, etc).
- ESID, where they will find potential partners or suppliers for ESA, national and commercial projects.
- News on issues of direct relevance to industry in the ESA context.
- Forums administrated by ESA experts, where industry's views are welcome.
- Access to ESA laboratories and facilities.
- Links to external information of direct relevance to industry.