Announcement of ITTs for AlphaBus phase C/D equipment
The Alcatel Space / EADS Astrium Joint Alphabus Project Team in its role as system responsible for the Alphabus is in the process of issuing competitive invitation to tenders for the C/D phase for AlphaBus equipment.
The following equipment will be covered:
- Infra Red Earth Sensor for Attitude & Determination Control System
- Reaction Wheel Assembly
- Star Tracker for Attitude and Determination Control System
- Central Tube of the AlphaBus
- Gyrometer for Attitude & Determination Control System
The invitation to tenders (ITTs) will address equipment and include the following elements:
- Development and qualification for the AlphaBus product line
- Procurement of a protoflight model set
- Long-term agreements for the AlphaBus commercial phase
The selected bidders will become part of the industrial consortium for the AlphaBus phase C/D and subsequent contracts related to the production of AlphaBus based telecommunication satellites.
More information available in the Agency's online invitation to tender system EMITS.
Companies interested in bidding for the above mentioned activity should declare their interest by 17 June 2004 to:
Mr Frédéric Juchet
Contracts Officer Alcatel Space
Telephone: + 33 4 92 28 91 76
Telefax: + 33 4 92 92 30 30
Copies of this declaration of interest should be sent in parallel to:
Mr. W. Engels
Contract Officer ESA
Telephone: + 33 5 61 28 19 04
Telefax:: + 33 5 61 28 28 66