ESA Industry Training Courses: Programme 2005
This year, the ESA Training Programme for Industry will be given at two locations, in Porto in Portugal and in Noordwijk at Estec in The Netherlands.
The programme includes the following courses:
Porto in Portugal
Co-organised by the ESA SME Initiative and the ESA-Portugal Task Force and open to Portuguese industry only:
- June 13-15: Writing a good Proposal for an ESA ITT
- June 16-17: ECSS and S/W Engineering standards
- June 20-22: Quality and Product Assurance
- June 23-24: Space Structures
Noordwijk at Estec in The Netherlands
Organised by the ESA SME Initiative and open to all countries except Portugal:
- June 27-29: Quality and Products Assurance
- June 30-July 1: Space Structures
- July 4-5: ECSS and S/W Engineering standards
- July 6-8: Writing a good Proposal for an ESA ITT
Should you be interested to attend, you are invited to book these dates in your agendas.
For more information visit the 'ESA Training Programme for Industry 2005' web site.