Industry Space Days 2018: registration is now open
Take part in the seventh edition of ESA’s Industry Space Days on 11–12 September by registering for Europe’s largest space innovation B2B meeting event.
The event is an opportunity for companies, especially SMEs, to introduce themselves to the wider space community and present their products, services and R&D during pre-arranged business-to-business meetings.
ESA welcomes all companies, laboratories, start-ups, universities and centres of research with an interest in the space business to join the forum to explore business opportunities, exchange ideas and find potential partners.
Register for the ISD 2018 to:
- discuss prospective business with new contacts
- find new customers and suppliers in an efficient and time-saving manner
- build relationships with industrial partners, large system integrators and institutional organisations
- showcase distinctive products, services, expertise and technology
- attend workshops and conference presentations on business opportunities, space perspectives and market trends.
Participants interested in taking part in the ISD and the B2B meetings can now register as buyer or supplier, free of charge at: https://industryspacedays.com/
Companies are also invited to reserve a booth at the technical exhibition (EUR 690 excl. VAT). A stand at ISD 2018 will increase a company’s visibility and will enable them to have their pre-scheduled B2B meetings at their booths.
In 2016 more than 1200 industry participants from 760 companies took part in 11 000 scheduled meetings.
To find out more about the Industry Space Days 2018 as well as past editions, visit: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Business_with_ESA/Small_and_Medium_Sized_Enterprises/SME_Resources/Industry_Space_Days