Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and related health concerns and travel restrictions, ESA’s Industry Space Days (ISD) event that was to be hosted at ESA ESTEC in the Netherlands, will instead go virtual on 16–17 September 2020.
All conference presentations and business-to-business meetings will take place online to bring the European space community together.
- ISD 2020 will be 100% virtual.
- On 16 September, the event will start with a web stream of the conference, including the opening by the ESA Director General Jan Wörner as well as presentations and round tables involving ESA top management, prime operators and industry associations.
- The online B2B meetings will start at midday on 16 September, in virtual meeting rooms.
- Attendees who signed up for the on-site event and provided their profile information do not have to change anything: the same B2B scheduling platform will be used for the virtual ISD.
- A hotline for technical participant support will be available during the event.
- A number of ESA presentations will take place in dedicated virtual rooms during ISD.
Register for the virtual ISD 2020
To participate, sign up free of charge at: https://isd.esa.int/
Register by 10 September at the latest, if you wish to request any B2B meetings. Only registered participants will have access to the conference presentations and the B2B meeting platform.
Stand registrations and refunds for 2020
All entities which applied for a booth in 2020 and received a positive confirmation will be offered the option of first-refusal for the 2021 event. The organisers will contact all those concerned two weeks before registration for ISD 2021 opens.
The next on-site Industry Space Days at ESA's European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) is expected to take place on 8–9 September 2021.