ESA's Procurement Dashboard on EMITS is updated regularly. It shows the progress and status of procurement actions conducted by the Agency after the closing date of an Invitation to Tender.
This information is based on the following typical milestones. Please note that the status definitions below have been modified to provide further explanation:
- Under evaluation (offers received, under TOB/TEB process)
- To be re-issued (this status will remain in the dashboard until the new ITT has been issued)
- Cancelled (this status will remain in the dashboard for 3 months)
- Under negotiation (recommended tenderer has been contacted; any unsuccessful tenderers will be notified of the evaluation outcome after signature of the contract by both parties)
- Contract awarded (the name shown is of the Prime Contractor; this status will remain in the dashboard for 3 months).
To view the latest version of the Dashboard visit the EMITS news page. Search for "Procurement Dashboard" in the list of latest news to find the article that includes the link to the most up-to-date version of the dashboard.
Last update: 28 March 2018