Get ready to apply for the 2018 Young Graduate Trainee opportunities!
The countdown has started for the publication of this year’s Young Graduate Trainee opportunities at ESA! Positions will be open from 17 November to 16 December, are you ready to apply?
This high-calibre programme lasts for one year and gives successful applicants an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the development and operation of space missions.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the YGT programme, you must be:
- A student in the final year of a Master’s degree at University/equivalent institute or have just graduated. Candidates are required to have completed their Master's degree by the time they start work at ESA.
- A citizen of one of the following Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Nationals from Slovenia, as an Associate Member, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply as well as those from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States (ECS).
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. Applications from women are encouraged.
If you need support with your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know before applying:
- To apply, you first have to register and create your candidate profile with your CV and motivation letter.
- Select the one that best matches your interests and profile. Remember: you can only apply for one YGT position. If you apply to more than one, none of the applications you have submitted will be considered.
- Once you have applied, you will be able to track the status of your application.
Good luck, we are looking forward to hearing from you!