The new Ecsite Space Group kit - The ISS: Living and Working in Space
The Ecsite Space Group was set up in 2012. It facilitates cooperation and exchange among science centres, museums, research institutions, universities, national space agencies and industries all over Europe. Together they design collaborative projects to better share European space activities with the general public.
Ready-to-use ISS kit
A new kit, “The International Space Station: Living and Working in Space” has been developed by Ecsite museums representatives with the support of ESA and the Space group. This is based on the success of the “Hook up with Rosetta” campaign.
This ready-to-use kit aims to raise public awareness of:
- The ISS, the world’s largest-ever international scientific venture
- Europe’s contribution to the Station
- ESA Astronauts Corps
- Research activity carried out by astronauts in ‘microgravity’ condition
- International cooperation and exploration
The kit comprises:
- A series of 11 panels, developed by Cité de l’Espace, Toulouse, France.
- Learning activities, developed by Tycho Brahe Planetarium, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- ESA exhibition material 'Europe and the ISS'.
For further information on the utilisation of these resources, please click on: