Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
ESA welcomes comments and questions about our Industry Web site, so please, send us your feedback – use ‘Contact Us’ to send your email.
Any company in the ESA member states and Canada can bid for an ESA Invitation to Tender (ITT). The ESA Invitation to Tender System (EMITS) lists all open ITTs and companies registered with ESA can download online all the specifications. In addition EMITS provides information on Intended ITTs, which the Agency is planning to issue in the near future.
The method is to submit a bit for an Open Invitation to Tender. Consult the ESA Invitation to Tender System (EMITS).
You can register to the ESA Industry Portal web site, and have access to the restricted area of the site that gives access to the following information of relevance for industry:
- ESA Final Reports (Final reports of contracts performed for ESA)
- ESA Working Papers (Technical reports prepared by ESA staff on different subjects)
- ESA Technical Newsletters
- ESA Reference Documents
You can consult the Space Related Standards that provides access to the standards for use in all European space activities. It contains, basically, links to:
- The ECSS system (European Cooperation for Space Standardisation)
- The ESA/SCC Specification System (System for the specification, qualification and procurement of EEE components for use in Space programmes)
Last update: 28 May 2013