Space Industry Skillnet : State-of-the-art Courses in Space Systems Safety
European space companies are offered the opportunity to access a world class training programme in space safety-related topics. A number of these courses include contributions from world-leading experts and practitioners.
The programme is organized by the Irish Space Industry Skillnet, in association with the Space Safety Academy of the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (IAASS).
Still to come in the 2013 programme is:
Quality Assurance for Space Projects
- a 3-day course to be given 25th to 27th June 2013 (plus optional 1/2 Day on 28th June), at the Athlone Institute of Technology, Ireland
To view full details, please click on the above course title.
- Evolution of Quality concepts
- Basic Values and Principles
- QA Organisation models
- Establishing the QA Documentation
- Conducting Audits
- QA during major project phases
- Standards evolution
- Non-conformance Control
- H/W Quality Assurance (Inspection, Metrology and Calibration, Statistical Methods, etc.)
- Cost of Quality
Descriptions of the above and other space-industry training courses can be found at: www.spaceskills.net, as well as registration and venue details for upcoming courses.