IT at ESA
Connecting sites, enabling effective teamwork, storing precious data, providing ubiquitous computing power and innovating with new technologies to allow ESA to operate are the daily business of the ESA IT Department.
We are striving continuously to improve in our capabilities, in our power of innovation, in our customer service to work strategically, and day to day, with our user community and customers, suppliers and partners.
We organise our activities to
- Manage and evolve our corporate ICT infrastructure and services,
- Enable digital transformation of our core processes through the use of new tools and systems,
- Support the core business needs of our space activities in the IT domain,
- Improve and coordinate our underlying internal processes to ensure support to our operators,
- Support our customer needs and expectations through a dedicated customer driven support infrastructure.
The ESA IT Department operates with staff and services across all establishments and sites of ESA around the world.
Last update: 12 June 2017