ESA BIC Nord France
The ESA Business Incubation Centre (BIC) Nord France opened in June 2018 and is managed by Ouest BIC Technopoles, in association with ASTech Paris Region Cluster and the CNES.
Ouest BIC Technopole is an association of Technopoles and BIC (Business Innovation Center) of Pays de la Loire and Brittany regions. ASTech Paris Region is the aerospace competitiveness cluster located in Île-de-France
With the objective to form a strong centre in north France to promote the creation of companies based on the transfer of technologies from the space sector to other economic sectors, and on the development of services and applications derived from space technologies, Ouest BIC Technopoles and ASTech Paris Region formed a consortium of partners joining expertise from across six French regions.
The ESA Business Incubation Centre Nord France consortium includes partners in six northern French regions: Technopole Brest-Iroise in Brest in the Brittany region, Atlanpole in Nantes in the Pays de la Loire Region, Agoranov in Paris the Île-de-France region, EuraTechnologies in Lille in the Hauts-de-France region, Technopole of Aube in Champagne in Troyes in the Grand Est region and Normandy Incubation in Rouen/Caen in the Normandy region.
Together they bring access to a dense network of partners covering a broad spectrum of industrial, technical and financial skills across the six regions.
ESA BIC Nord France Consortium joined expertise
From a business point of view, technopoles and incubators recognised for the quality of their support are part of ESA BIC Nord France in the 6 regions :
- Technopôle Brest-Iroise
- Anticipa – Technopole Lannion Trégor
- Le Poool
- Lorient Technopole Audélor
- Technopole Quimper-Cornouaille
- VIPE Vannes
- Zoopole – Technopole Saint-Brieuc Armor
Pays de la Loire:
- Angers Technopole
- Laval Mayenne Technopole
- Le Mans Innovation
- Normandie Incubation
- Ile-de-France :
- Technopole de l’Aube en Champagne
From a technical point of view, ESA BIC Nord France has built strong relations with space-related entities in Nord France to provide technical support to the incubatees:
- Météo France
- GIS BreTel
- MORESPACE and Seine Espace Boosters
Your ESA BIC Nord France contact persons are: Samuel BACHELOT or Nicolas BELLEC
ESA BIC Nord France
Email: Alexia Freigneaux at firstname.lastname@example.org
29238 Brest Cedex 2
Tel: +33 (0)2 98 05 04 89
Wish to join an ESA BIC?
- Your idea must be based on space-related technology, expertise and/or application and target the non-space market
- Your company must not be older than five years or you are going to start a new company
- Your company has to be located at and managed from your preferred ESA BIC
Join the ESA BIC by five steps
- Choose ESA BIC where you wish to locate your business
- Contact the ESA BIC manager (email to: email@example.com)
- Download the Permanent Open Call for Proposal for your application guidance
- Download and fill in the Application Template
- Send your signed and completed application files to the ESA BIC manager.
Why ESA BIC Nord France?
ESA BIC Nord France proposes a strong support structure with its six partners, not acting alone but rather a common force with all partners supporting all projects. The selected companies will have access to :
- personalized assistance offered by the referent support structure (i.e. professional business guidance)
- training and services provided by partners
- the opportunity to be welcomed and supported in business appointments in others region
- strong technical support of the French space agency CNES
- a support customized by clusters for the international, the financial engineering and the search for partners
- agreements with financiers to obtain financing
Our current and former start-up companies
Since the ESA BIC Nord France was established in June 2018 a few entrepreneurs and start-up companies have been selected at this business incubation centre.