How to apply
To date, more than 2000 students have taken part in this programme, facilitating a generation handover of space expertise from experienced professionals to enthusiastic young people.
In order to be considered for the conference opportunities selection, you are requested to:
- Submit an abstract to the SpaceOps 2018 conference.
- Apply for ESA sponsorship under the student participation programme by 1 Dec 2017 (23:59 CET). To do so please:
- Register for ESA Education projects. You will receive an email confirmation with a username and password for your login.
- Log in and select SpaceOps 2018 under the list of ESA Education projects.
- In the ‘Motivation’ field, please provide details on the abstract/paper you have submitted to SpaceOps 2018 including the name of the primary author, and title of the paper.
- In the ‘Document 1’ field, upload a cover letter (PDF) detailing why you would like to attend the conference, including why your paper is of importance, what you hope to learn there, and why you consider yourself a good candidate to be sponsored by the ESA Education Office.
- In the ‘Document 2’ field, upload your CV (PDF, maximum 2 pages, no images).
- In the ‘Document 3’ field, upload a copy of your Abstract (PDF, as submitted to the conference).
Should you have problems with the application system that cannot be resolved in time for the deadline, please email all 3 documents specified above in a single email to email@example.com , clearly stating 'SpaceOps2018 sponsorship application' and your name in the subject line of the email. Please include the information under point 3 above in the email text.