Short description: Operations Preparation Environment for EGS-CC-based missions.
OPEN-M is a software application based on OPEN, the OPEN Preparation Environment framework, for all ESOC’s Flight Control Teams using EGS-CC based Mission Control Systems. Along with the deployment of EGS-CC based Mission Control Systems, OPEN-M is intended to ultimately become the preparation environment of all ESA spacecraft operated at ESOC.
OPEN-M includes EGS-CC tailoring data editors and browsers to support the needs of the Flight Control Teams. OPEN-M is included in MICONYS-CC, the ESOC’s Mission Control System software suite for EGS-CC based systems.
OPEN-M is made available under a commercial-friendly ESA community software license.
- Management of all EGS-CC Tailoring Data required for the execution of EGS-CC based systems.
- Monitoring and Control Activities, Telemetry and Telecommand packets, Synthetic Engineering Parameters, Activity Lists, Calibrations, Checks, Scripts, etc.
- All functionalities from the OPEN Preparation Environment framework.
- Access control, Version control, Data compare and merging, Consistency checking, Scripting, Reporting, etc.
- Visualisation of the EGS-CC Tailoring Model (also known as CDM).
- Import of SCOS-2000 MIB format.
- Includes tailoring data conversion from SCOS-2000 to EGS-CC Tailoring Model.
- Import of EGC-CC native data exchange format.
- Export to EGOS-CC Mission Control Systems.