- 5th-7th: PB-HME#26 meeting (26th Human Spaceflight, Microgravity and Exploration Programme Board).
- 8th: Expedition 26/27 Media Day at Col-CC, Oberpfaffenhofen (Germany)
- Mid: 53rd Parabolic Flight Campaign
- 19th-20th: ESA Council Meeting.
- 20th-21st: 2nd. EU/ESA Conference on Space Exploration. Brussels (Belgium).
- 26th-27th: EU Conference "A new Space Policy for Europe", Brussels (Belgium).
- 5th: Launch of STS-133 Space Shuttle Discovery. KSC, Florida (USA).
- 7th: MagISStra Mission Media Day at "Museo Della Scienza", Milan (Italy).
- 10th: PB-HME: 27th Human Spaceflight, Microgravity and Exploration Programme Board.(HQ, Paris).
- 16th: ISECG SAM Meeting, Washington DC (USA).
- 17th: IAA, Head of Space Agencies Summit, Washington DC (USA).
- 22nd-23rd.: End of ASCAN Basic Training - Event at EAC, Cologne (Germany).
- 23th: PB-HME: 28th Human Spaceflight, Microgravity and Exploration Programme Board. (ESTEC, Noordwijk).
- 24th: Space Council, Brussels (Belgium).
- 30th Nov.-1st Dec.: PB-HME: 29th Human Spaceflight, Microgravity and Exploration Programme Board.
- 16th. (Date TBC): Soyuz launch of Expedition 26/27, MagISStra, involving ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli. Baikonur (Kazakhstan).
- 15th-16th: ESA Council meeting
- 15th-18th: Launch readiness of ATV-2, Johannes Kepler.
- 10th.: Mars500 - Undocking, Landing on Mars.
- 12th, 15th, 18th.: Mars500 - Egresses on Martian surface.
- 15th: Launch of ATV2 - Johannes Kepler.
- 19th: Mars500 - Ascent, beginning of quarantine.
- 2nd & 3rd: PB-HME, HQ.
- Mid March: 54th Parabolic Flight Campaign.
- 16th & 17th: Council Meeting (HQ, Paris).
- Date TBC: STS-134 - Mission with ESA astronaut Roberto Vittori and delivery of AMS-02.
Note: the agenda is subject to change. Please check regularly for updates.