ESA will host the 6th European Ground System Architecture Workshop (#ESAW2017) at the European Space Operations Centre, Darmstadt, Germany, 20-21 June 2017.
ESAW will provide an international forum for the constructive exchange of ideas, the latest research and best practices in the area of ground system architecture for space missions.
The ESAW 2017 organising committee welcomes presentations covering all aspects of spacecraft ground systems with a special focus on collaboration and common solutions. The full programme along with details on registration and participation will be available shortly.
Key themes and topics
Sessions will address the areas of architecture, methodologies, services, lessons learned, business cases and advanced technologies including:
- Model-based engineering
- Service-oriented architectures
- Architecture of MCS, FDS, MPS, back-end, SSA, IAP, EGSE, archives, etc.
- Complex 'system-of-systems'
- Ground systems 'game-changing' approaches
- Ground Software Systems including EGS-CC (European Ground System Common Core) and CNES ISIS
- Data system harmonisation
- Cloud computing
- Emerging disruptive and innovative technologies
- Data systems security and information assurance
- Automation and integrated services
- Interoperability and standards
The ESAW 2017 workshop is preceded by the EGOS workshop in 2005 and by ESAW 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015 all of which hosted over 40 presenters from various companies, institutions and organizations. The ESAW-series of workshops regularly attract over 200 attendees.
Registration, details and full information via http://www.esa-esaw2017.eu
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!