GreenOPS internal workshop
The GreenOPS workshop took place on November 14th, 2013 in ESTEC (Noordwijk, The Netherlands). In this page are available the given presentations and a summary of the outcome of the event.
The objective of the event was to present and critically discuss the preliminary results of 9 parallel on going studies applicable to early stages of spacecraft design. The discussion was focused on understanding of the results achieved so far, their main issues and how to define the reliability of the developped tools in an ESA-Industry commonly agreed manner.
Hereafter you can find the presentations available to download:
- General Studies Programme introduction to GreenOPS - download
- Fragmentation consequence analysis for LEO and GEO orbits
- Disposal strategies analysis for MEO orbits
- Disposal concepts for HEO and Lagrange points missions
- Simplified models for spacecraft vulnerability assessments in early design phases
- Simplified models for aerothermodynamics analysis of spacecraft components
- Clean Space presentation by Tiago Soares (ESA) - download
Outcome of the workshop
The outcome of the workshop is available for dowload here.
For further information please contact:
Ian Carnelli (TEC-SF)
General Studies Programme Officer
Ian.Carnelli @ esa.int
Eleonora Luraschi (TEC-SF)
System Studies Analyst in the GSP
Eleonora.Luraschi @ esa.int