Ongoing ASIC developments
The following ongoing ASIC developments are supported or led by the Microelectronics Section.
Essential Telemetry Support ASIC (ETM-ASIC)
Preliminary datasheet of the Essential Telemetry Support ASIC, currently under development by DUTH/SRL and SPACE-ASICS.
- Date: September 2007 (pdf)
Will be the ASIC version of the previous SCOC1 study, featuring the LEON3 processor with GRFPU, TM/TC interfaces, various on-board interfaces (Spacewire, CAN, 1553), time management.
- Date: The development is entering the Architectural Design phase in Q1/2007 (pdf)
Next generation GNSS base band ASIC, successor of the AGGA2.
- Date: February 2004 (pdf)
SpaceWire-RTC (Remote Terminal Controller)
An intelligent bridge between the SpaceWire backbone network and CAN, embedding the LEON2-FT microprocessor.
- Date: ESA press release, announcment on Spacewire website (pdf)
Connecting 8 spacewire ports and two 8-bit FIFO ports.
- Date: September 2005 (pdf)
Last update: 5 November 2007