Advanced Technology Showcase 2008
Space Technologies for Terrestrial Applications
The one-day event "Space Technologies for Terrestrial Applications" will bring together developers of space technology and relevant industry sectors to promote knowledge exchange.
ESA Technology Transfer Programme will be present throught its network partner Qi3.
It is opportunity to discover the latest advances in technology. The afternoon session will focus on security issues and applications. It will provide a real opportunity to meet with the key people in advanced technology sectors, allowing you plenty of time for constructive networking as well as hearing from key players and success stories.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace advanced technologies can deliver significant benefits to businesses. The event will give participants:
- Information on access to technological advantages for enterprises
- Application-focused high-tech solutions
- Exclusive contacts with potential partners
- Advice on how to use new technology to gain commercial competitive advantage
- An opportunity to learn from previous successful transfers of space technology to the non-space sector
- News about future prospects
Participation in this event is open to industry representatives looking for high technology solutions and members of the space community looking to exploit their technology.
The Advanced Technology Showcase 2008 will take place at STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Oxfordshire, UK, Wednesday 5 March 2008, 09:45 - 18:30.