ESA Business Incubation: Benefits
ESA Business Incubation provides start-up companies with operational services, know-how in a high-tech environment and easy access to ESA’s technical specialists.
The service package offered includes:
- pre-seed funding and access to other sources of finance;
- access to engineering support from ESA experts;
- access to ESA resources such as test facilities, laboratories and workshops;
- "hands-on" assistance;
- business development support and advice;
- access to strategic partnerships and networking;
- access to EBN, the European Business and Innovation Centre Network;
- office space and shared facilities.
Any questions regarding ESA Business Incubation, can be sent to:
ttp @ esa.int.
Last update: 7 August 2009