IPTEC 2008 – Business development through technology transfer
IPTEC is an international meeting designed to assist companies and organizations develop business through technology transfer.
CEOs, VPs, directors and managers from multinational companies, SMEs, universities and research centres, responsible for business development using intellectual property come together to meet counterparts and potential partners from around the world.
IPTEC is known as an extremely time-efficient, cost-efficient way of finding new partners and at the same time entering into a network of significantly high quality.
IPTEC offers five main opportunities:
- Networking: IPTEC provides high quality formal and informal networking opportunities with the decision makers from some of the worlds greatest technology creators and the world’s greatest business developers.
- Conference: Leading experts present key-note speeches, panel discussions and case studies to illustrate the opportunities, methodologies and rewards of successful technology transfer.
- Workshops and round the table discussions: Sit with the markets most experienced professionals to discuss topics of most relevance to your business.
- New technology presentations: Be amongst the very first to see formal presentations of the newest available technological solutions; or make a presentation yourself!
- Exhibition area: Leading companies and the keenest of technology providers exhibit at IPTEC. Sponsorship opportunities are available on request.
ESA Technology Transfer Programme Office will participate to IPTEC 2008 together with the European BIC Network (EBN), a network of 160 Business Innovation Centres in 21 European countries.
IPTEC will take place 11-12 June 2008 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.