Technology Transfer Network
ESA’s Technology Transfer Programme Office (TTPO) uses a network of technology brokers to assess the market needs in areas where there is a potential for exploitation of space technologies.
The network hosts in addition the database of the Technology Forum online market place where requests for technologies are matched with available space technologies.
ESA Technology Transfer Network
The ESA Technology Transfer Network (TTN) consists of brokers across Europe who are working to identify novel uses for technology that has been developed as part of the ESA space programme. They are also interested in identifying technologies in other sectors that could benefit the exploration and utilisation of Space.
The network is managed by Belgian company Verhaert.
More information on individual brokers in the network can be found below:
- Brimatech Services (Austria)
- cesah (Germany)
- Creaction International (Luxembourg)
- D'Appolonia (Italy)
- Instituto Pedro Nunes (IPN) (Portugal)
- Kinno Consultants (Greece)
- Prekubator TTO (Norway)
- STFC Innovations (UK)
- KIM (Spain)
- Tech2Market (France)
- Technology Centre ASCR (Czech Republic)
- Tyndall National Institute (Ireland)
- Umbilical Design (Sweden)
- Verhaert (Belgium)
- Verhaert Netherlands (Netherlands)
- Wigner Research Centre for Physics (Hungary)
ESA Technology Transfer Network (TTN) contacts are:
directly to the national TTN brokers - refer to links above for the different countries
- TTN Managing company Verhaert
ESA's Technology Transfer Programme Office
European Space Agency - ESTEC
PO Box 299
2200 AG Noordwijk
phone: +31 (0)71 565 6208
fax: +31 (0)71 565 6635
Last update: 19 April 2017