ESA Business Incubation Centres
The ESA Business Incubation Centre in Bavaria, Germany, opened in 2009, and is managed by Anwendungszentrum GmbH Oberpfaffenhofen (AZO).
The centre have three locations in the region: Oberpfaffenhofen, which is in direct vicinity to the German Aerospace Center (DLR) site, Nürnberg and Berchtesgadener Land.
Your contact person: Elke Daniels
Anwendungszentrum GmbH Oberpfaffenhofen
Friedrichshafener Str. 1
D-82205 Gilching, Germany
Tel: +49(0)81 05-77 2 77-10
Fax: +49(0)81 05-77 2 77-55
Wish to join an ESA BIC?
- Your idea must be based on space-related technology, expertise and/or application and target the non-space market
- Your company must not be older than five years or you are going to start a new company
- Your company have to be located at and managed from your preferred ESA BIC
Join the ESA BIC by five steps
- Choose ESA BIC where you wish to locate your business
- Contact the ESA BIC manager (email to: )
- Download the Permanent Open Call for Proposal for your application guidance
- Download and fill in the Application Template
- Send your signed and completed application files to the ESA BIC manager.
Why ESA BIC Bavaria?
The scientific expertise and development network of BIC Bavaria’s neighbor, the German Aerospace Center (DLR) - with its renowned institutes for robotics, mechatronics, communications, and navigation - are complementing local start-ups' technical development and promote both the commercialisation and the usage of aerospace technologies in other growth areas.
Our current and former start-up companies
Since the ESA BIC in Oberpfaffenhofen was established in 2009 many entrepreneurs and start-up companies have been selected and nurtured at this business incubation centre.
For list of all the incubatees see Members and Alumni on the right navigation bar.
Last update: 9 October 2014