ESA Business Incubation Centres
ESA BIC Sud France
The ESA Business Incubation Centre (BIC) Sud France opened in 2013 and is managed by Aerospace Valley, the most important French cluster in the fields of aeronautics, space and embedded systems counting over 840 members from both the industry and research centres.
ESA BIC Sud France is located in four regions (Nouvelle Aquitaine, Occitanie, Auvergne Rhône Alpes and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur) in the south of France, offering start-up support and technical expertise to the creation of innovative companies.
ESA BIC Sud France is composed of the following members providing the best support to business creators:
- Nine support structures: ESTIA Entreprendre, Bordeaux Technowest, CEEI Théogone, PACA-Est Incubator, Pegase Croissance, Nubbo, Gate 1, Chambéry-Grand-Lac and BIC Montpellier.
- Two aerospace competitiveness clusters: Aerospace Valley and Safe
- The French space agency: CNES
ESA BIC Sud France and AIRBUS have signed a partnership in 2019.
ESA BIC Sud France partners:
Your ESA BIC Sud France contact person: Mr Maxime EL HAÏK
ESA BIC Sud France
Maxime EL HAÏK
Aerospace Valley – B612 3, rue Tarfaya - CS 64403
31 405 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Tel: +33 (0)5 61 14 29 03
- Your idea must be based on space-related technology, expertise and/or application and target the non-space market
- Your company must not be older than five years or you are going to start a new company
- Your company has to be located at and managed from your preferred ESA BIC
- Choose ESA BIC where you wish to locate your business * Contact the ESA BIC manager (email to: email@example.com )
- Download the Permanent Open Call for Proposal for your application guidance
- Download and fill in the Application Template
- Send your signed and completed application files to the ESA BIC manager.
Why ESA BIC Sud France?
ESA BIC Sud France proposes a strong support structure with its eight partners, not acting alone but rather a common force with all partners supporting all projects. Covering three regions mean three times as many potential and skill resources to hosted start-up companies.
The selected companies will have access to:
- personalized assistance offered by the referent support structure (i.e. professional business guidance)
- training and services provided by partners
- the opportunity to be welcomed and supported in business appointments in others region
- technical support of the French space agency CNES
- technical support of AIRBUS
- a support customized by clusters for the international, the financial engineering and the search for partners
- agreements with financiers to obtain financing
Our current and former start-up companies
Since the ESA BIC Sud France was established in 2013 many entrepreneurs and start-up companies have been selected and nurtured at this business incubation centre.
Last update: 10 September 2019