| || || |
Science on StageWhat is Science on Stage?National activitiesInternational festivalsHow can I take part?History of the projectEuropean Science Teaching Award Winners
About usOrganisersNucleusContact us
|National Homepage > Norway|
On October 26, the national ‘Science on Stage’ delegates were announced at the Norwegian Science Conference. The Norwegian delegates are:
- Trude Eftedal Høgstedt, Marikollen skole, will present an ecology project for secondary school pupils.
- James Mitchell, St. Olav vgs, will present the project “Standing waves and resonance - two classroom physics demonstrations”.
- Gro Wollebæk, Vevelstadåsen skole, will present the project “How to stimulate children’s curiosity through science and scientific methods”.
- Nils Bernt Andersen og Glenn Tore Jensen, Samfundet skole, will present the project ”Juicy greens – a pupil enterprise”.
- Frode Skjold, Ulsmåg skole, will present the project ”How to do research together with children” .
Norwegian delegation for Science on Stage 2
Last update: 17 July 2007
| || |