Search and order online
Replay of Space Day at ILA 22 May - Launcher and ISS panels
- Video Online only
- Title Replay of Space Day at ILA 22 May - Launcher and ISS panels
- Date of Production 16/05/2014
- Length 01:50:59
- Language English
- Footage Type Live Footage
- Copyright ESA
Replay of the afternoon panels during Space Day at the Berlin Air and Space Show, 22 May 2014. Gaele Winters, ESA’s Director of Launchers, was joined by the heads of the French and German space agencies and industry, to discuss the future of the launcher business. In the final panel of the day on the International Space Station, Thomas Reiter, ESA’s Director of Human Spaceflight and Operations, was joined by national authorities and industry.
- Panel discussion on "Commercialisation vs Institutional Procurement: The future of Launchers Business" during the ILA Space Day, at the ‘Space for Earth’ space pavilion at ILA, the Berlin Air and Space Show, on 22 May 2014.
From right to left: Evert Dudok, Head of Communication, Intelligence and Security, Airbus Defence and Space, BDLI Vice President Space; Hans J. Steininger, CEO MT Aerospace; Barry Matsumori, SpaceX Senior Vice President of Sales; Johann-Dietrich Wörner, Chairman of the Executive Board of DLR; Gaele Winters, ESA’s Director of Launchers; Stéphane Israel, Chairman and CEO of Arianespace.
- Panel discussion on "Space-Based Research for Earth" during the ILA Space Day, at the ‘Space for Earth’ space pavilion at ILA, the Berlin Air and Space Show, on 22 May 2014.
Dr T Reiter, ESA Director of Human Spaceflight and Operations, Dr. R Densing DLR Space Administration, Programme Director, Professor B. Feuerbacher, Chairman HESAC, B. Reijnene, Airbus Defence & Space, Senior Vice President Orbital Systems & Space Exploration, Head of Site Bremen