Free Search (12425 images)
- Title Fleet_Monitoring_1
- Released 14/01/2009 11:00 am
- Copyright Allix S.r.l.
The truck monitoring system from the company Allix records very precisely where trucks go, and if they do stops or if they take other routes than planned and approved. Remotely their movements can easily be monitored on maps with indication of stopovers:
- yellow flags shows a very short stop
- blue flag means a medium stop, i.e. less than 20 min
- red flag shows long stops
- green flag shows start of the trip
- black and white flag shows the end of the trip
The above map illustrates how a truck is monitored during its movement.
- Id 237308