Upcoming ECSL Events
- 23 March – IISL/ECSL Symposium, UN COPUOS Legal Subcommittee, Austria - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 30 March - Registration for the European Rounds of the MLMC, Vienna, Austria - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 31 March - 3 April – European Oral Rounds MLMC, Vienna University, Austria - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 23 April – The Practitioners' Forum - ESA ESOC, Germany - POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 (TBC)
- 24 April – The Young Lawyer's Symposium - ESA ESOC, Germany
- 17 – 28 August – ECSL Summer Course on Space Law, NOVA Law School, Portugal
- 7 – 9 October – ESA/ECSL Executive Course - ESA ESTEC , Netherlands
More information about each event is or will be made available on the page below. Events will be added to the list as they are confirmed.
Events organised by others:
23 March - 3 April - 59th Session of UN COPUOS Legal Subcommitee, Vienna, Austria - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
If you wish to have your space law or policy event added to this list, please email the ECSL Executive Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org. This is by no means an extensive or complete list of all events, but a tool to try to give our Members an overview of upcoming space law and policy events in Europe.