A replay of the closing press briefing at the 6th European Conference on Space Debris, 25 April, ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany. The programme runs about 90 mins.
The press conference was chaired by Heiner Klinkrad, Head of ESA's Space Debris Office, and included senior space debris experts from the DLR German Aerospace Center, France's CNES space agency, Italy's ASI space agency, the UK Space Agency, the Committee on Space Research (COSPAR) and the International Academy of Astronautics (see names below).
- Chair Heiner Klinkrad, Head of ESA Space Debris Office ( and representing the International Academy of Astronautics, IAA)
- Thomas Schildknecht, International Committee on Space Research (COSPAR)
- Manuel Metz, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt, DLR
- Christophe Bonnal, Centre national d'études spatiales (CNES / FR)
- Claudio Portelli, Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI / IT)
- Hugh Lewis, UK Space Agency (UKSA)
- Moderator: Bernhard von Weyhe, ESA Communications