After Earth competition rules
The winner will get the opportunity to experience a parabolic aircraft flight in Bordeaux, France on 25 October 2013.
Travel to and from Bordeaux and one night’s accommodation for two people will be paid for. Competitors must be 18 years of age or older, and in good medical condition. The winner will only be eligible to participate in the flight following a medical exam as outlined on the following web page: http://www.airzerog.com/en/book-your-flight/medical-fitness.html.
In order to participate, candidates should select one answer for each of the six multiple-choice questions by 21 July 2013 at 12:00 CEST. Before entering the competition page, please read the following general terms and conditions carefully.
General competition rules
- The competition is organised by ESA
- The competition is open to adults who reside in ESA Member States*
- Staff, onsite contractors and their families working for ESA during the time frame of the competition cannot participate
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- The competition will accept entries until 21 July 2013 at 12:00 CEST. The results will be communicated at the end of August
- Entries must be submitted via the online form found on the right of the contest page
- The text of the competition is in English. Participants shall select one of three possible answers for each of the six questions
- The participant’s full name, date of birth, email address and full street address must be entered on the online form
- Entries will be accepted only if the online form is complete
- Names submitted will be evaluated by a panel of judges composed by ESA
- There will be a single winner, selected at random if more than one competitor answers all questions correctly
- The decision of the jury will be final
For further information, please contact: AfterEarthCompetition@esa.int
* ESA Member States in 2013
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.