Application for ESA Social Media Credential
At designated events, ESA will provide media credentials to bloggers or other social networking users who will actively collect, report, analyse and disseminate ESA news and information on digital media platforms. Attendees will have the same access to the event as news media. Capacities are limited and available places are filled on a first-come, first-filled basis by applicants that best meet eligibility criteria listed below.
Eligible social media criteria:
- Actively use multiple social networking platforms and tools to disseminate information to a unique audience.
- Regularly produce new content that features multimedia elements.
- Have the potential to reach a large number of people using digital platforms.
- Reach a unique audience, separate and distinctive from traditional news media.
- Must have an established history of posting content on social media platforms.
- Have previous postings that are highly visible, respected and widely recognized.
- Does NOT feature items such as profanity, spam, adult-oriented material, and/or other inappropriate content.
All social media accreditation applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. ESA reserves the right to deny or remove credentials to anyone whose primary intention for attending the event is, in ESA’s estimation, for reasons other than sharing agency news with the public.
In order to receive ESA Social media credentials applicants must follow the same procedure as journalists and register via the respective online forms provided in context of designated events. Your credential application and/or attendance do not qualify you for news media credentials in the future. You must reapply for future opportunities.