The below constitutes an agreement with the registered professional user of this site ("You") and the European Space Agency ("ESA"), with head office at 8/10 rue Mario Nikis, 75738 Paris cedex, France.
By registering as a professional user you accept the terms and conditions hereunder. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made will signify your acceptance of the changes.
The material is ESA copyright and is supplied to you free of charge on the following terms and conditions:
- The material may be incorporated into programmes treating subjects linked to that of the ESA material for multiple broadcasting worldwide exclusively by terrestrial, satellite, video streaming or cable television.
- No payment needs to be made with respect of ownership or mechanical reproduction rights in the material.
- If the material is incorporated into a programme for re-broadcasting by a third party or for sale to other broadcasters, a separate licensing agreement must be made, except in the frame of re-broadcast agreements between bonafide news organisations.
- The material may not be exploited in any other form without the prior written agreement of ESA.
- The material may not be re-used by or sold to third parties as library material.
- The material may not be used for the purpose of advertising or promoting products or services (other than a programme in which it is incorporated) without the prior written agreement of ESA.
- The material may not be used in any broadcast that contravenes national or international law.
- Copyright in the material must be recognised by an appropriate on-screen or end credit in a form such as "European Space Agency - ESA" if credits are used in the programme.
- Following registration and relevant acceptance of the present terms and conditions this authorisation is a binding agreement between the parties and each download from this site will be properly recorded. The European Space Agency reserves the right to terminate this authorisation at any time and inform you of the reasons accordingly.