Free Search (2058 videos)
How to participate in the competition
- Title How to participate in the competition
- Released 09/07/2014
- Length 00:01:40
- Language English
- Footage Type Animation
- Copyright ESA
Join the “Rosetta, are we there yet?” campaign, a photo contest to support the last leg of the spacecraft’s epic 10-year voyage to comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko, and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes. This animation shows you how to enter.
1. You need: a camera, or mobile phone with a camera
2. Capture an “Are we there yet?” moment while you’re on a journey or arriving at a destination. Options: take a selfie, make a Rosetta model or fill in our banner to tell us where you’re going; do all three or something else – just be creative!
3. Upload your photo between 9 July and 6 August via esa.int/RosettaCompetition, via the Rosetta Mission Facebook page, or by Twitter or Instagram using the #RosettaAreWeThereYet hashtag
4. Vote and share your favourite photos between 6 and 21 August to win Rosetta gifts and a chance to be at ESA’s operations centre in Germany in November, for the VIP event celebrating the first landing on a comet.
Download the Rosetta model and banner, and find more tips and the rules, terms and conditions, here: esa.int/RosettaCompetition
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!
Rating: 3.00/5 (2 votes cast)