The ESA Costing Software (ECOS) is distributed free of charge to companies doing business with ESA.
To install ECOS on your computer, follow these steps:
- Get your 10-digit ESA Supplier Code from esa-star,
- Send a registration request by e-mail to the ECOS Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing your ESA Supplier Code,
- You will receive an email providing you with a 4-digit ECOS specific company code and all the necessary instructions,
- Follow the instructions to Download the installation files, Install the application and Activate it,
- You can start using latest version of ECOS!
ECOS runs only under a Windows Operating system.
ECOS version 5 is compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8.
It is recommended to run the application on a computer with an Intel Core i5 or better processor.
Your system must have sufficient central memory and disk space available.
We recommend using an SSD drive instead of an HDD drive to improve your ECOS experience (which is true for any application that you are running on your PC/laptop).
We also recommend using a large screen (23 inches or larger) to comfortably see the large tables that are typically generated when dealing with the financial breakdown.