Internship opportunities at ESA are now open for applications! Opportunities are available in most ESA establishments in engineering, science, IT, natural/social sciences, business and administration services and will be open for one month.
Student internships last from three to six months, with preference being given to longer internships.
Who can apply?
To apply, you need to be
- A student, preferably in your final or second-to-last year of a university course at masters level (or equivalent).
- A citizen of one of the following ESA Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Nationals from Slovenia, as an Associate Member, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply as well as those from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States.
How to apply
Browse the opportunities directly on our recruitment website by clicking here.
You will find around 35 opportunities in different areas. Please note that most of them cover several internships topics. This means that inside one particular opportunity, you can find several topics open for applications. Internships in ESEC (Redu, Belgium) and EAC (Cologne, Germany) can be found under the establishment ESOC.
- Select the opportunity and choose the topic that best matches your profile and interests.
- To apply, you first have to register and create your candidate profile with your CV and motivation letter
- Once you have applied, you will be able to track the status of your application online.
- Read our opportunities and concentrate your efforts on the one that is most in line with your interests and background.
- Share your enthusiasm, motivation and interests in your motivation letter.
- Keep your motivation letter clear and concise.
- Carefully answer the questions in the application form: they are important for us to learn more about your profile and your application.
Good luck with your application, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about the terms and conditions of ESA internships here.