From 15 November to 15 December 2019, explore the 2019 ESA Young Graduate Trainee opportunities! Are you ready to apply?
This high-calibre programme lasts for one year and gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the development and operation of space missions in an international and multicultural environment. Opportunities will be available in engineering, science, IT, natural/social science, business and administration services.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A student in the final year of a Master's degree at a university or equivalent institute, or have just graduated. Candidates are required to have completed their Master's degree by the time they start work at ESA
- A citizen of one of the following ESA Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Nationals from Slovenia, as an Associate Member, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply as well as those from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States.
How to apply
Ready to apply?
- Browse the ESA list of opportunities here.
- Select the one that best matches your interests and profile
- Register and create your candidate profile with your CV and motivation letter
- Once you have applied, you will be able to track the status of your application.
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. If you need support with your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
Good luck, we are looking forward to hearing from you!