ESA Education is launching Expedition: Home, a one-stop website for kids and parents to do fun space-based activities and keep learning while at home.
The minisite features plenty of activities for three age ranges: 3-6, 6-12 and 12-18 years old.
With Expedition: Home, you and your family will be able to:
- Try our special selection of hands-on space activities: Build, Experiment, Move, Watch, Draw & Colour, Program, and Explore
- Have fun with Paxi, our alien mascot, with interactive media and mini-lessons for the younger explorers
- Meet an ESA expert each week and learn about their fascinating work
- Participate in the special home edition of our school projects, running from 12 May to 4 September
Moon Camp @ home
Create a 3D model of a lunar base where astronauts can live and explore
Climate detectives @ home
Monitor our planet from home and investigate climate using a satellite image
CADSat @ home
Plan a scientific mission and 3D design your very own mini satellite which has to fit the size of a soda can
- Moon Camp @ home
- Participate in our Weekly Space Challenges, running from 12 May to 4 September:
We need your coding skills to program a game and help Paxi accomplish his space missions!
It’s time to get up, move our bodies, and train like an astronaut! Complete physical activities to practice your agility, endurance, coordination, and strength