It’s time to get up, move our bodies, and train like an astronaut!
Every two weeks you will receive a new physical activity challenge to practice your agility, endurance, coordination, and strength- just like real astronauts need for their missions to space.
Challenge 1 has just been published. Next challenge on 02 June, 2020!
Want to take part?
Step 1: Follow us on social media
Step 2: Complete the bi-weekly challenge
- You can complete the challenge individually or as a virtual team
- You can also complete the challenge as a family
- As you complete the challenge, film it or take a picture. We want to see how YOU are completing the challenge, so be creative!
Step 3: Share your progress
- Post your video or photo on any of our social media pages using #trainlikeanastronaut
- The most creative post(s) will be named the Astro-trainee of the Week!
Step 4: Look out!
- Like and share posts
- At the end of each challenge look out for the featured Astro-trainee of the Week.
|May 19||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 1|
|June 02||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 2|
|June 16||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 3|
|June 30||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 4|
|July 14||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 5|
|July 28||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 6|
|August 11||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 7|
|August 25||Train Like an Astronaut Challenge 8|
Interested in more space-themed exercise and health-related activities? Check out the full Mission X: train like an astronaut school project and get ready for the launch of the 2020-2021 edition.
Who can participate?
#TrainLikeanAstronaut Challenges are non-competitive. Participation is open to individuals, virtual teams of young people, and families.